Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Public Forums » The Lobby

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:38 pm 

aggressor wrote:
I also have very good memories of the past especially on the server of the 44th MAC.

LOL! Well done.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:36 pm 

Mau wrote:
aggressor wrote:
I also have very good memories of the past especially on the server of the 44th MAC.

LOL! Well done.

And I also remember very good moments in other servers : Team Banzai , ICM , HOLA , Sunder , SOE ... all 8-) in many moments

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm 
Team Banzai Admin/Chump

Mau wrote:
aggressor wrote:

LOL! Well done.

Indeed!

As for your longer post on the previous page, the "solid fight" that you were "confident" I'd win was more nerve-wracking for me. It was a DR guy (JustMe) who was a very decent pilot. (I think he bagged a title either that year or in a subsequent season.) My hands were shaking by the end of it. What was cool, and why I still maintain that you "handed" it to me, was that you could have just hung back and picked off the damaged winner but you didn't.

I remember the double-DFA on that land-pig as well. I was laughing my ass off when I saw the two of you flying in like geese lined up on a migration. My coolest Solaris DFA (Scat on Highlander in the finals against Barbs in one of the later seasons) ended up NDB'ing, but we were the last two and I think I won the round anyway after we both got up and I landed a shot.

'Puck and NL were both beasts in Solaris with Championships to show for it. NL had a Grand and I think 'Puck had 2 Lights and a Grand. NL joined TB after Timbers folded and we were happy to have him. B' was a terror as well in any format. People who didn't play CTF often underestimated the skill-set needed to succeed at it. (I remember when MG thought they'd run the table with their 'leet shooting skills and dropped out after RAGE dunked them repeatedly.)

Good times.

(I sent you a PM as well.)

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:31 am 

Gwydion wrote:

As for your longer post on the previous page, the "solid fight" that you were "confident" I'd win was more nerve-wracking for me. It was a DR guy (JustMe) who was a very decent pilot. (I think he bagged a title either that year or in a subsequent season.) My hands were shaking by the end of it. What was cool, and why I still maintain that you "handed" it to me, was that you could have just hung back and picked off the damaged winner but you didn't.

JustMe may have been who I took out in the heavies final, season 1?. He was good. You had him. You guys were alway ridiculous in the mediums.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:22 am 
Team Banzai Admin/Chump

I thought JustMe won the heavies in season 1, but it may have been season 2, not sure.

Mediums were my favorite in Solaris, that was one of the titles I won twice. I generally liked to go a little lighter than seemed to be the norm, and remember winning the assaults with a Victor (one of the lightest assaults at 80 tons) and even bagged my open title in a heavy (Marauder) against mostly Daishis and Gladiators. However, despite liking smaller chassis, the only title I never won was the light title (not even after 'Puck retired).

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 pm 

Has very much merit win with a Victor to 90/100-tonners but the 80-tonners all they are very agile in relation to its weight . Between the mediums IMO there are mechs powerfull with respect to its class like the Black Lanner , Shadow Hawk , Hellhound , Shadow Cat , Crab , Huchback , Ryoken , Arctic Wolf.

From 2015 to 2017 We has been know as ... Antidotes but now we have decided recover our original name : Assault Trident Armada and our server now has the same name.

Bye

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:32 am 
Team Banzai Admin/Chump

I did the math a long time ago on armor differences between the Highlander (90 tons) and the Victor (80 tons) and they were extremely close, though maybe structure HP made a bigger difference, not sure. Anyway, both jumped and mounted ECM, and the hardpoints meant they could fit remarkably similar loadouts. The Highlander seemed to have a much bigger CT and just died faster, plus it had less agility. I don't know if I was right, but the Victor just felt "tougher" somehow.

Regarding mediums, the SCat was a beast in team play, but felt squishy in Solaris. My main ride was the Bushwhacker. That's some solid sh*t. Even the Mektek 'mechs with their buggy hitboxes didn't seem as badass.

Board index » Public Forums » The Lobby