Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Public Forums » The Lobby

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:54 am 
Team Banzai

Hey fellas, when I found out there was a Banzai new forum I decided to switch my username to one i have been known by for just as long... so you can call me tbone, t, DS3, Deathy, or just my name.. Ted.

Anyway, glad to see the forums are still running. Still have very little time for gaming with the new business and all.. but awesome job on the forums.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:30 am 
Team Banzai

*waves*

Post Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:03 pm 
Team Banzai

Well, in a way it's good that you're unwillingly absent - you're still gainfully busy with that big project. (I still plan someday to venture down there and get a tat from you; maybe a BI logo? :) )

Great to keep in touch, and best of wishes for your TO-BE-SUCCESSFUL endevours! :D

Post Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:10 am 
Team Banzai

Speaking of success, a lot has been going on lately. Had a great gallery opening last week, enjoyed catching up with the artist at the opening. Made some sales and had a lot of bodies in the shop.

Been doing some portrait work, but won't show them off until I do the last session on all 3 of them.

Here's the facebook, like us if you dare!

www.facebook.com/NorthSouthStudios/

Post Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 pm 
Team Banzai

ah dude I forgot you were in Ohio too. *waves*. (moved back myself)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:40 pm 
Team Banzai

Great news to report.. my business is doing well and thriving. People are starting to recognize it for what it is.. a higher-end studio, not just a you-pick-um-we-stick-um flash shop. We are now in the 5th month of operation, and I have yet to do a single tattoo that was not 100% custom. We have always made our overhead... not getting too far ahead of that, but if the bills are getting paid, I am happy enough.

We are getting ready to do some more shop-specific merchandise, specifically clothing with shop logos and art prints. Since i know this group uses cafe press, can you tell me what i need to know (beyond copyright issues, thats all understood) about format for printing? Is it a limited number of colors, or can it be any picture printed no matter what colors?

Are there better deals out there for bulk? Any info provided is well appreciated.. and while you are at it, come give us a page "like" if you are on facebook. Things are starting to get pretty exciting.

www.facebook.com/NorthSouthStudios

Board index » Public Forums » The Lobby