Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Public Forums » The Lobby

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 am 
Team Banzai

The headless body of a Highlander ‘Mech, was tagged as one of the suspects in the killing of a Com Star Employee, was found near their base, in the Eastern Frost Colony .

The body of the Higlander, a resident of Solaris 7, showed no other damage. His severed head could not be located, and it is thought that it and the Mechwarrior, was incinerated in the incident.

ComStar said that according to an informant, the pilot was involved in similar incidents with other Highlander pilots. Though this has not been proven and is purely speculation.

Before the headless body was discovered, police attempted to areas arrest another Mechwarrior by the name of Freelancer, though they had no reason to hold him in custody. Sense the incident, he has left the planet and is unavailable for comment.

Chief Insp. Romeo Santander, chief of the intelligence branch of the Com Star, said there was no witnesses to the incident and it is unknown who killed the victim.

However, Senior Supt. Mariano Natu-el, chief of ComStar, had a different version as to why Freelancer was brought in for questioning.

Charges have not been filed as there are no suspects at this time, though Freelancer has been asked to return to the planet for more questioning.

This is the fifth known incident that Freelancer has been associated with, though there has been no other evidence to support this, only coincidence.

If anyone was a witness to the murder, we are asking that the contact Chief Insp. Romeo Santander, chief of the intelligence branch of the Com Star at R.Santander-IB@ComStar.org.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xnEfVzlf_I&feature=youtu.be

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:18 am 
Team Banzai

Hilarious! :lol: Everytime I see a headshot I hear the Unreal Tournament voice in my head.

Board index » Public Forums » The Lobby