Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Public Forums » Announcements

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:04 pm 

I am new to these forums. I hope to be a valuable member of the team here. I would like to know more about this forum and the game in general. I own a Cataphract 3D and I am looking to get a new right. I am very open to advice on anything, but I would love to become a better help to my team.

If there is anything I need to do to join the team let me know. I need a good home of friends who will help me and I can help in return.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:34 pm 
Team Banzai

Welcome Greywolf.
We are a fairly old team from the MW4/Merc days (mainly). We have always believed in helping new players with guides, advice and in the old days servers to play on that were as fair as we could make them and overall have a good time.
Atm the team is a bit idle while MWO gets it's act together but a few of us are still playing pretty regularly. My advice would be to post any questions you have here on the forums, just don't get discouraged if it takes a few days for one of us to get to it - we don't visit as often atm. :oops: Also you can check in with Freelancer he's the defacto leader atm or with Firefox. My working hours are a moving target atm so I'm not getting to play as much as I used to for now. :(

Board index » Public Forums » Announcements